A set of 6 quadrant trays (2 x clear, 1 x red, 1 x yellow, 1 x blue, 1 x green) and 6 stands to provide children with a chance to get hands-on exploration of a variety of substances including sand, water, shredded paper, wood chippings etc. The trays are of a size which are easy to lift, carry, move, and store.
Supports the EYFS / National Curriculum:
- EYFS Physical Development: Moving & handling
- EYFS Mathematics: Shape, space & measure
- EYFS Understanding the World: The World
- EYFS Expressive Arts & Design: Exploring & using media & materials
- KS1 Science
Supports quality provision using ITERS & ECERS:
- ITERS-R: 02. Space & Furnishings: Furniture for routine care & play
- ITERS-R: 15. Activities: Fine motor
- ITERS-R: 16. Activities: Active physical play
- ITERS-R: 21. Activities: Sand & water play
- ITERS-R: 22. Activities: Nature/Science
- ECERS-R/E: Activities, Science & environment, Provisions for children with disabilities, Diversity.